Employment And Labor Law Representation In Fort Myers
Is your workplace plagued by sexual harassment, discrimination, FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) issues, wage and overtime disputes, allegations of a hostile work environment or whistleblower retaliation?
As a loyal employee, or as an employer who may have been wrongly accused of a rights violation, you deserve better — in and out of court, and in the court of public opinion.
At The Law Office of Geralyn F. Noonan, we use our founding attorney’s more than 25 years of experience to put potentially life-changing legal crises behind you so you can continue your life plan for business success.
Experienced Employment Law Representation From A Former EEOC Investigator
Elements of Geralyn F. Noonan‘s comprehensive command of employment and labor law are far-reaching, and include:
- Workplace discrimination, including hostile work environments
- Sexual harassment allegations
- Wrongful termination
- Civil rights violations
- Retaliatory discharge
- Whistleblower protection
- Benefits and compensation
- Wage and hour law
- Trade secrets
- Unemployment matters
- Breach of contract
- Covenants not to compete
- Business interference
- Emotional distress
- Municipal employment
- Unfair labor practices
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which forbids employers from discriminating on the basis of race, gender, national origin, or religion
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), which provides for minimum wage and overtime pay
For an initial consultation with Geralyn F. Noonan, please contact our employment lawyer in Fort Myers online by email message, by local call to 239-694-7070 or 888-858-9189 toll-free from wherever you are in Southwest Florida.